Winter Wedding Photography and Videography
"winter wedding shoots are fun but often require a lot more preparation than you may realize!
Demand for winter weddings has increased year on year, it is fun but often requires more planning than a summer wedding. It is also one of the most challenging types of photography that really does require the best equipment money can buy, but also something not all photographers are experienced enough to shoot.
one2one photography has an office in Kitchener and Fergus - and as such, we complete the vast majority of our winter weddings in the Kitchener Waterloo area.
We have worked at many wedding venues in the winter, Whistlebear Golf and Country Club, The Walper Hotel, Cambridge Mill, Hauser Hall and many more. We have also shot at a few at Private Residences, so please get in touch if you need any help or advice.
Please take time to look through our recent online weddings and our Blog where you will find many winter wedding images.
What makes one2one photography different?
- We have vast experience shooting winter weddings.
- Dont forget... you legally own every picture! You're paying us to do a job so rightfully those images we take should belong to you!
- You get all of your full sized original digital files, edited files, Facebook files and Blu-ray files on a disc.
- Free engagement shoot with all original and edited images supplied on a DVD - various large montage print options.
- Various wedding package prices starting from $1895, discounts apply for winter weddings.
- Modern photojournalistic unobtrusive style of wedding photography.
- Your own online wedding album within 2-8 weeks of your wedding.
- Highly talented, technical photographers, using the latest professional digital camera equipment Canon 1D Mark IV's and many L-series lenses.
Photos from recent winter weddings
Amy and Scott's winter wedding at the White House in Stratford.
A great picture taken in Victoria Park, yep the whole bridal party and Robyn and Stefano played hockey.
Angie and Jeff's winter wedding, picture taken here in Victoria Park.
Taryn and Greg's winter wedding, picture was taken on a frozen lake near The Pines in Cambridge.
Melanie has always worked with horses and chose to incorporate this into her winter engagement shoot in Kitchener.
Aimee and Michael's winter wedding at the Walper Hotel in Kitchener.